I've been on stand by for almost 2 weeks and there's still no sign of labor, not even a false alarm. As the due date reaches, I'm getting more and more restless and uncomfortable. I've even considered induced labor if my baby boy doesn't want to come out by the due date.
Plus, fasting month is fast approaching. It would be convenient for everyone if I am home with the baby when fasting starts, without having to go back and forth to the hospital.
However after thinking things through, I feel that induced labor for the sake of convenience, timing and just because I'm tired of waiting, is not right.
Doctor says induction is a must if I'm 1 week overdue. So what's one more week of waiting compared to the 40 weeks I've been through?