Monday, September 05, 2011

iRaya With iPad

Hey there! That's me down there...

...with my buddy, Raees. Yeah, I'm his trusted iPad 2.

Most of the apps in me are dedicated to him, thanks to his dad for downloading them. Raees has gotten a hang on handling me and figured out how each application works.

Screen shot

Since then I go where ever he does. For instance, I was there when he went out for the last iftar with the family...

I was there when they went searching for his raya attire...

I was also there when he (finally) got his haircut by his grandma on Hari Raya morning...

I figure you could pretty much guess why I'm always around. It's the most convenient way to make him sit still and keep him occupied for a period of time. His parents sure got a lot to thank me for!

Ah, here you go! A much neater and manageable hair especially for Hari Raya and a complete baju melayu to go with it too...

Taking family pictures used to be a breeze. It would usually go on for what...10 minutes to get a few shots? Well, not with a 2 year old in the picture! For this year's family Raya picture, I became part of the family (sort of).

Go green!

Of course I did get breaks once in a while. While he went off playing or seeking forgiveness...

But when ever his parents needed him to stay put, I came to the rescue! Usually his cousins join in the fun too. OK, now I feel like a babysitter...
As usual, Raees needs time to warm up each time we get to other people's houses. Here you see him clinging on his mommy for dear life...

And then I made my entrance and tadaa! He's all sociable!

His parents could even leave him behind to eat and he wouldn't even mind. And it's all because of me. Sometimes there are those kids who like to hog me, much to his dismay. That's when he practiced sharing...or blocking.

Notice his leg?

It has been quite an awesome Hari Raya so far and I believe I played a big role :)

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Batin from the rest of the family!


5 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

selamat hari raya irin

Ummi Shira (AshAnas) said...

Ya Allah, budak2 zaman sekarang kan... got an idea cmne nk suh my son diam masa nak gunting rambut, hehe... thanks!

Yaati Nor said...

tapi ada pro and kontra nya n ie..zahra bila dah bg tgk you tube kat blackberry asben. mmg xde peluang ibunya nak bukak benda lain..huhuhuhuh

Nini D.. said...

btol2..thanks Irin for sharing :)

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. :)

lily lotus said...

encem boy! selamat berhari raya dear :)